Research Scientist, Inria (French: chargé de recherche)
Lecturer (part-time), École polytechnique (French: chargé d’enseignement)
1 rue Honoré d’Estienne d’Orves
Campus de l’École Polytechnique
91120 Palaiseau, France (map)
- WoF 2015: International Workshop on Focusing (PC member)
- FICS 2015: International Workshop on Fixed Points in Computer Science (PC member)
- Abella Tutorial @ CADE 2015 (Co-organizer with G. Nadathur)
LFMTP 2015: Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (PC co-chair with
I. Cervesato and K. Chaudhuri. Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP). EPTCS v.185. .
- CPP 2015: ACM-SIGPLAN Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (PC member)
- LFMTP 2014: Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (PC member)
- SD 2014: International Workshop on Structures and Deduction (PC co-chair with L. Straßburger and W. Heijltjes)
- ICLP 2014: International Confernece on Logic Programming (PC member)
Recent papers and drafts
- K. Chaudhuri. Encoding Additives with Multiplicatives and Subexponentials. Submitted. Draft manuscript. .
- K. Chaudhuri and G. Reis. An adequate compositional encoding of bigraph structure in linear logic with subexponentials. Accepted to Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Reasoning (LPAR-20), Suva, Fiji. Draft from September. .
- T. Brock-Nannestad and K. Chaudhuri. Disproving Using the Inverse Method by Iterated Refinement of Finite Approximations. Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods (TABLEAUX-24), Wrocław, Poland. LNCS (LNAI) 9323, pp. 149–164. . ©Springer. See the associated theorem prover, Mætning.
- Y. Wang and K. Chaudhuri. A Proof-Theoretic Characterization of Independence in Type Theory. International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA-13), Warsaw, Poland. LIPIcs v.38, pp. 332–346. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- K. Chaudhuri, M. Cimini, and D. Miller. A lightweight formalization of the meta-theory of bisimulation-up-to. ACM-SIGPLAN Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP-4), Mumbai, India. ACM Proceedings, pp. 157–166. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- D. Baelde, K. Chaudhuri, A. Gacek, D. Miller, G. Nadathur, A. Tiu, and Y. Wang. Abella: A System for Reasoning about Relational Specifications. Journal of Formalized Reasoning. Volume 7(2). .
- INF 321: Les principes des langages de programmation (Principles of Programming Languages), TD, Spring 2015, École polytechnique
- INF 431: Programmation d’applications concurrentes et distribuées (Concurrent and Distributed Programming), TD, Spring 2015, École polytechnique
- INF 321: Les principes des langages de programmation (Principles of Programming Languages), TD, Spring 2014, École polytechnique