Research Scientist (French: chargé de recherche)
1 rue Honoré d’Estienne d’Orves
Campus de l’École Polytechnique
91120 Palaiseau, France (map)
Recent papers and drafts
- Y. Wang and K. Chaudhuri. A Proof-Theoretic Characterization of Independence in Type Theory. Accepted to the International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA-13). . Draft from February. This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- T. Brock-Nannestad and K. Chaudhuri. Disproving Using the Inverse Method by Iterated Refinement of Finite Approximations. Draft manuscript. Submitted. . See the associated theorem prover, Mætning.
- K. Chaudhuri, M. Cimini, and D. Miller. A lightweight formalization of the meta-theory of bisimulation-up-to. ACM-SIGPLAN Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP-4), Mumbai, India. ACM Proceedings, pp. 157–166. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- D. Baelde, K. Chaudhuri, A. Gacek, D. Miller, G. Nadathur, A. Tiu, and Y. Wang. Abella: A System for Reasoning about Relational Specifications. Journal of Formalized Reasoning. Volume 7(2). .
- M. Southern and K. Chaudhuri. A Two-Level Logic Approach to Reasoning about Typed Specification Languages. International Conference on Foundation[sic] of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS-34), New Delhi, India. LIPIcs, v. 29, pp. 557–569. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- O. Savary-Bélanger and K. Chaudhuri. Automatically Deriving Schematic Theorems for Dynamic Contexts. Logical Frameworks and Meta-languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP), Vienna, Austria. ACM Proceedings. .
- K. Chaudhuri. Undecidability of Multiplicative Subexponential Logic. 3rd International Workshop on Linearity, Vienna, Austria (reviews). To appear in EPTCS. .
- K. Chaudhuri and N. Guenot. Equality and Fixpoints in the Calculus of Structures. Joint meeting of the 23rd Computer Science Logic and the 29th Logic in Computer Science (CSL-LICS), Vienna, Austria (reviews). ACM Proceedings. . ©ACM
- K. Chaudhuri, S. Hetzl, and D. Miller. The Isomorphism Between Expansion Proofs and Multi-Focused Sequent Proofs. Journal of Logic and Computation. Official on-line version. . ©Oxford University Press
K. Chaudhuri. Subformula Linking as an Interaction Method. Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP-04), Rennes, France. LNCS 7998, pp. 386–401. . ©Springer
See also the associated tool: Profound (available from github).