Research Scientist, Inria (French: chargé de recherche)
Lecturer (part-time), École polytechnique (French: chargé d’enseignement)
1 rue Honoré d’Estienne d’Orves
Campus de l’École Polytechnique
91120 Palaiseau, France (map)
- WoF 2015: International Workshop on Focusing (PC member)
- FICS 2015: International Workshop on Fixed Points in Computer Science (PC member)
- LFMTP 2015: Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (PC co-chair)
- CPP 2015: ACM-SIGPLAN Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (PC member)
- LFMTP 2014: Logical Frameworks and Meta-Languages: Theory and Practice (PC member)
- SD 2014: International Workshop on Structures and Deduction (PC co-chair)
- ICLP 2014: International Confernece on Logic Programming (PC member)
Recent papers and drafts
- T. Brock-Nannestad and K. Chaudhuri. Disproving Using the Inverse Method by Iterated Refinement of Finite Approximations. Accepted to Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods (TABLEAUX-24). Draft from May. . See the associated theorem prover, Mætning.
- Y. Wang and K. Chaudhuri. A Proof-Theoretic Characterization of Independence in Type Theory. International Conference on Typed Lambda Calculi and Applications (TLCA-13), Warsaw, Poland. LIPIcs. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- K. Chaudhuri, M. Cimini, and D. Miller. A lightweight formalization of the meta-theory of bisimulation-up-to. ACM-SIGPLAN Conference on Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP-4), Mumbai, India. ACM Proceedings, pp. 157–166. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- D. Baelde, K. Chaudhuri, A. Gacek, D. Miller, G. Nadathur, A. Tiu, and Y. Wang. Abella: A System for Reasoning about Relational Specifications. Journal of Formalized Reasoning. Volume 7(2). .
- M. Southern and K. Chaudhuri. A Two-Level Logic Approach to Reasoning about Typed Specification Languages. International Conference on Foundation[sic] of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science (FSTTCS-34), New Delhi, India. LIPIcs, v. 29, pp. 557–569. . This paper has a dedicated web-page.
- O. Savary-Bélanger and K. Chaudhuri. Automatically Deriving Schematic Theorems for Dynamic Contexts. Logical Frameworks and Meta-languages: Theory and Practice (LFMTP), Vienna, Austria. ACM Proceedings. .
- K. Chaudhuri. Undecidability of Multiplicative Subexponential Logic. 3rd International Workshop on Linearity, Vienna, Austria (reviews). To appear in EPTCS. .
- K. Chaudhuri and N. Guenot. Equality and Fixpoints in the Calculus of Structures. Joint meeting of the 23rd Computer Science Logic and the 29th Logic in Computer Science (CSL-LICS), Vienna, Austria (reviews). ACM Proceedings. . ©ACM
- K. Chaudhuri, S. Hetzl, and D. Miller. The Isomorphism Between Expansion Proofs and Multi-Focused Sequent Proofs. Journal of Logic and Computation. Official on-line version. . ©Oxford University Press
- INF 321: Les principes des langages de programmation (Principles of Programming Languages), TD, Spring 2015, École polytechnique
- INF 431: Programmation d’applications concurrentes et distribuées (Concurrent and Distributed Programming), TD, Spring 2015, École polytechnique
- INF 321: Les principes des langages de programmation (Principles of Programming Languages), TD, Spring 2014, École polytechnique